The Moringa oleifera is full of beneficial antioxidants and bioactive plant combinations with many health advantages. Its many benefits are why some smart people “in the know” have been using it for centuries.
However, only recently, scientists have explored a portion of its various health benefits and have emphasized the importance of its usage. 1
You must wonder what is present in Moringa that is important to a healthy lifestyle?
Continue reading this vital article to learn more…
What is in Moringa?
Moringa is a plant that is composed of many healthy ingredients such as:
- vitamin A
- vitamin B1 (thiamine)
- B2 (riboflavin)
- B3 (niacin), B-6
- folate and ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
It is furthermore deficient in fats and has no harmful cholesterol. All the ingredients listed above play an essential role in making it beneficial for your health.
Health Benefits of Moringa
Some well-known benefits of Moringa for men our age are as follows:
1. Moringa keeps your sugar levels in check
Packed with antioxidants, it helps healthy Cholesterol and Blood sugar levels, letting you have a good night’s rest WITHOUT anxiety.
The leaves of this tree are also wealthy in quercetin. Quercetin is an antioxidant that scientists believe may fix blood sugar, disarm disease-causing free radicals, and avoid heart disorders. It has chlorogenic acid, which may help monitor blood sugar levels.2
2. Moringa boosts your immunity
Moringa extract is full of antioxidants, vitamin C, and beta-carotene. Antioxidants give a range of health benefits and help in battling and removing free radicals in the body, avoiding the start of oxidative stress that can be harmful. 3
Rich ascorbic acid and antioxidants make this plant ideal to defend against cold and flu-like symptoms.
These antioxidants boost the production of white blood cells that support the fight against oxidative pressure, thereby enabling to help the immune system.
3. Moringa helps you to stay focused
Don’t you hate that afternoon brain fog? Before I started taking Moringa, it was always like clockwork. Between 2pm and 2.15pm, my eyelids felt like sheets of lead. I couldn’t concentrate and I just needed a good old nap. But of course, that wasn’t always possible.
Thankfully, Moringa works to enrich your memory while wiping out Brain Fog so that you can stay focused and alert throughout the day, every day. Perhaps my favourite property of Moringa. 1
4. Moringa improves your digestion
Moringa also helps your digestion: It lends your digestive system a detox keeping you fresher than ever, inside and out.
The anti-inflammatory content in Moringa improves digestion, smoothing the gut, and usually enhances general gastrointestinal conditions. 4
5. Antibacterial action of Moringa
The antibacterial properties of this plant also assist your stomach process at its great state. Moringa extract may work to maintain the stomach in a solid-state and active appropriately.
The excellent antibiotic and antibacterial properties of Moringa may help avoid the growth of pathogens in the stomach. Also, Moringa is massive in vitamin B, enabling overall digestion, lessening bloating, constipation, and additional digestive problems. 3
6. Moringa contains anti-inflammatory compounds
Now you are working out hard with the GTW high-intensity workouts, anti-inflammatory compounds might never have been more important in your diet.
Moringa is anti-inflammatory in character due to inflammation-fighting methods known as isothiocyanates, which relieve low-grade inflammation.
Though inflammation is a natural reaction to stimuli in the body, continual inflammation leads to a span of health concerns relating to high blood pressure. 5
The phenolic glycosides and different compounds in Moringa have immunosuppressive and anti-inflammatory properties. 6
7. Moringa also improves skin and hair health.
The mighty antioxidant properties of Moringa brag an elevated concentration of a chemical known as ‘cytokinins.’
It fixes impaired cells and promotes cell development, and stabilizes collagen.1
Moringa is also packed with proteins and all nine essential amino acids and contains excellent amounts of vitamin C and B-complex.
In fact, did you know that moringa has 7 times more vitamin C than an orange? Plus, Moringa also has 14 times more potassium than a banana!
I don’t like to use the term ‘superfood’ as the label is thrown about too often. But, they are some impressive numbers, wouldn’t you agree?
You should also be aware of the importance of amino acids now you are training high-intensity workouts frequently. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein, which help you build muscle, encourage healthy hair growth and keep moisture in the skin.
Because of this, frequently taking Moringa is an effective way to enhance skin and hair health.
After reading the benefits of Moringa, I am sure you would want to use it immediately but must be wondering how to get hold of this plant.
But you don’t need to worry. What appeared to be too good to be true is now possible with the Science Natural supplements, which has a hundred per cent pure Moringa formula.
Final thoughts on Moringa
Moringa has a combination of proteins, vitamins, and minerals. It improves your immunity, makes you focused, and alleviates distress.
There are very limited side effects of Moringa. However, people receiving any medicines should talk with a physician before taking moringa extract.
Regular use of Moringa will provide you with so many benefits, you’ll never want to let your supply run dry…
Greg ‘Take No Prisoners’ Noland
CEO & Founder
Grey Top Warriors
- Gopalakrishnan L, Doriya K, Kumar DS. Moringa oleifera: A review on nutritive importance and its medicinal application. Food Science and Human Wellness. 2016;5(2):49-56. doi:10.1016/J.FSHW.2016.04.001
- van Dijk AE, Olthof MR, Meeuse JC, Seebus E, Heine RJ, van Dam RM. Acute effects of decaffeinated coffee and the major coffee components chlorogenic acid and trigonelline on glucose tolerance. Diabetes care. 2009;32(6):1023-1025. doi:10.2337/DC09-0207
- Peixoto JRO, Silva GC, Costa RA, et al. In vitro antibacterial effect of aqueous and ethanolic Moringa leaf extracts. Asian Pacific journal of tropical medicine. 2011;4(3):201-204. doi:10.1016/S1995-7645(11)60069-2
- Waterman C, Cheng DM, Rojas-Silva P, et al. Stable, water extractable isothiocyanates from Moringa oleifera leaves attenuate inflammation in vitro. Phytochemistry. 2014;103:114. doi:10.1016/J.PHYTOCHEM.2014.03.028
- Yu Z, Kim SC, Vanni K, et al. Association between inflammation and systolic blood pressure in RA compared to patients without RA. Arthritis Research and Therapy. 2018;20(1):1-8. doi:10.1186/S13075-018-1597-9/TABLES/2
- Mahajan SG, Mehta AA. Immunosuppressive activity of ethanolic extract of seeds of Moringa oleifera Lam. in experimental immune inflammation. Journal of ethnopharmacology. 2010;130(1):183-186. doi:10.1016/J.JEP.2010.04.024.