Today’s post is all about deciding if you’re either a hammer or a nail.
Keep reading to discover how to take control of your life…
(We are down to a few copies, so if you were meaning to grab this, do it asap because it will be a few weeks before we are able to restock.)
The Psychology of Strength Program gives you a practical, step-by-step blueprint to rapidly developing mental toughness.
And suppress the fear and self-limiting beliefs that sabotage your success in every area of your life.
Not just preventing you from working out and getting in shape. But all areas of your life.
TOP 10 REASONS YOU NEED TO BE MENTALLY TOUGH WITH THE PSYCHOLOGY OF STRENGTH…..
1) It’s the world’s first program designed to show how to develop a tough mind that combines training secrets from law enforcement, military, sports psychology, hypnosis, NLP and marital arts.
Psychology of Strength is available as a 2-disc DVD set complete with a comprehensive Strong Mind Manual designed to be used alongside the presentations.
2) What good is having all your fighting skills, survival tactics and physical fitness if you freak out and lose your cool when things get real?
This is important. All toughness is mental! If you think big muscles make you tough, you’re wrong. The mind moves the body.
3) The chief instructor Mike Gillette is a real-world action hero like Liam Neeson. He was an army paratrooper, a SWAT commander, a member of the martial arts hall of fame, a counter-terrorism consultant for the Dept of Homeland Security and an Executive Bodyguard for Fortune 500 executives and movie stars like Sylvester Stallone.
Plus…he’s a record setting strongman on Ripley’s Believe it or Not and Guinness World Records.
He walks the walk! Mike G is the real deal.
4) He was not a born a hero. Nobody is. Mike Gillette has been through some horribly hard times. As a child, he was abused and neglected. He tried to kill himself but God gave him a 2nd chance.
He also broke his back in a climbing accident and was able to overcome all of this. Why? Because he developed mental toughness.
5) Mike Gillette is a Christian. Whether you believe in God or not is not my point. I’m just pointing out he does his best to be fair and ethical and care about people.
Nobody is perfect but he has his heart in the right place and wants you to know that this product is not about making money.
But about changing lives and helping guys like you achieve your dreams.
6) IN LIFE, YOU’RE EITHER A HAMMER OR A NAIL. WHICH ONE DEPENDS ON HOW YOU CHOOSE TO DEAL WITH CIRCUMSTANCES
This is what it comes down to…
Every professional knows you have to be mentally strong to achieve success in your field.
Ever wondered how the most successful business leaders got to where they are today, regardless of their background or how smart they are?
Have you wondered what world-class Olympic athletes possess that makes them go just that bit further to leave the losers in their wake…
even when the other guys train just as hard?
And why is it some people seem to so effortlessly and easily find money, success and power?
There’s a missing link that tips you from being “everyone else” to becoming the greatest in your field.
It’s what makes YOU a winner… rather than the guy who came second. Or third.
And it’s this: Mental Toughness!
7) Set Personal Records in your training routines!
It doesn’t matter where you are in your fitness goals right now. You might not have even started yet. You’re trying to find the inspiration to get started. And that’s perfectly fine. Or perhaps you started training in January this year. But lately, you’ve started to feel a little negativity creeping in. If that sounds like your situation, it’s just a mental block that can be fixed.
I promise you that all your sticking points can be fixed.
Sometimes you just need to get your head on right and the Psychology of Strength can help you be mentally prepared to crush your fitness goals.
8) Mike Gillette’s favourite food is bacon. Enough said.
9) Everyone who attended the live event last year experienced considered it life-changing. They paid 1K each to attend and you can get the full program for a tiny fraction of that cost today.
10) If for any reason at all you’re not 100% satisfied for any reason, you can have 100% of your money back. The risk is on us, not you, because we know this material is powerful.
Try Mike Gillette’s Psychology of Strength for 60 days and experience for yourself the speed and ease at which you start developing rock-hard mental toughness.
Silence your fears and discover how to tap into your peak performance state by focusing on a few simple mindset exercises that only take a few minutes each day.
Get your copy of the Psychology of Strength HERE <— Click Now
Here’s to building your tough mindset,
Greg ‘Take No Prisoners’ Noland
CEO & Founder
Grey Top Warriors
P.S Please remember, I don’t just want you to build a tougher mindset so you will get maximum value from the GTW Training programs. But a ‘Tough Mindset’ will prepare you for any battle life throws at you. And we both know life is VERY good at throwing you a tough curveball from time to time.
Prepare yourself now by building an ‘Iron-clad’ mindset. Discover how to develop a growth mindset. How to build your confidence in any situation.
Here’s that link again >> Take Action Today For A Brighter, More Rewarding Future.